“Dirty”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #14 of 17 Quick Bites in Nice
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Chaotic service or lack thereof. Ordered on touchscreen and waited and waited. Used the toilet. One urinal and one toilet. Absolutely filthy. Better off closing it to try and preserve some brand image. This place is a hellhole

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed August 31, 2018

inexcusably too much time for waiting. The cashier does everything from getting paid till handing your order before he takes another order. TOTALLY A WASTE OF TIME. My cashier was a black girl with short boy-like hair at late night shift. She was throwing from a distance the items, the burgers, the straws, the sauces in my bag showing so much contempt to my food that I had just bought. Like if I was a prisoner in a concentration camp and somehow I didn't deserve to eat.

1  Thank George_Wiki
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I get that they are the busiest McDonalds in the city but it looks disgusting, always!! Food everywhere on the ground, tables like pigs ate there (well that's the fault of people who don't clean up after themselves) but they should hire more people. Toilets? Make me sick!!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

It took us about 45 minutes in a complete chaos to get our order... In the meanwhile the staff seems to be disinterested.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Took us 20min to get two McFlurry Daim. Two kids which were coming from the side of the line were served first without any explanation. The complete restaurant seems to be unorganized and chaotic. The McFlurry Daim did not deserve the name, not a bit of Daim in it but after 20min waiting you just glad to get anything.