“Dinner ”

Ranked #366 of 1,999 Restaurants in Nice
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Description: Merci à tous pour vos commentaires et pour cette belle saison qui s’achéve,mon équipe et moi même sommes en vacances. Rendez vous en mars 2022 pour les 22 ans de mon restaurant chez juliette À bientôt ! Juliette.
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

We dined here the last night of our trip. Great location and great food. I had a goat cheese salad and my husband has chicken coq au vin. Both dishes were great. The only negative was the musicians playing right beside us who then went around for money table by table.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (723)

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Please do yourself a favor and sit on the outside of this restaurant. Everything tasted delicious, specially the onion soup . Plus the prices are ok!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

We stumbled across this gem of a restaurant without a referral or recommendation. We are so happy we found it. In fact, we liked it so much we went there twice for dinner during our time in Nice. Unfortunately there was no seating available outside but the dining room is charming and cozy. The menu warns that the food may take a long time to prepare but we did not find the wait to be excessive. We thoroughly enjoyed the vegetable pasta and the coq au vin. YUM! Juliette is charming and maintains a constant presence in the restaurant. She speaks English very well.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

I am a vegetarian and my boyfriend isn't and this place is perfect for both. The vegetable pasta sauce was incredible, house rose a fair price and very tasty and the chicken stew my boyfriend had he said was very very good. Would highly recommend and would keenly return!

Reviewed June 5, 2016

Lovely restaurant, this was our second visit and as we recalled from last time the staff are courteous, the restaurant and out door seating is full of French charm and most importantly, once again, our meal was delicious. This time my husband and I both had the fillet steak which was double the portion of fillet you'd have in the UK. Both were perfectly cooked to our liking and served with delicious fresh ratatouille and sautee potatoes. I chose the mustard sauce also to accompany my fillet and it was wonderful. Desert was lovely - my hubby is a creme brûlée addict and I always order tarte tatin and both were classic and beautifully cooked! Choose an outside seat, book or be prepared to wait a short time, order wine and enjoy while you people watch and wait for your classic French food - worth the wait! ..... Thanks again Chez Juliette.