“Amazing Neapolitan pizza”

Made in Sud Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 2,286 Restaurants in Nice
Description: Made in Sud is born in 2014, as a small family pizzeria from Neapolitan veraciums located in the harbor district of Nice, in our pizzas we put our knowledge on the pizza that we passed down from generation to generation. We put so much love and passion. il nostro motto "the pizza that I will light tomorrow will be better"
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Really worth visit.
Pizza is spot on.
Better than our favourite place in Brighton.
If you're in Nice pop in.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Went to Made in Sud Pizzeria for dinner and all had pizzas the dough was thin and the topping had great flavour. if your in Nice you must visit great food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018

I have been in this place many times some years ago and I used to love it, but It has been the typical place that after become famous everything goes down...At first the quality of the pizzas and also the customer service, It looks we were bothering them eating there...

1  Thank Jovino_12
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Amazingly great authentic italian pizzeria. Fresh products. You can eat in or take away. Rather small dining area though so I suggest reserving if you want to eat there. Not your usual pizzeria, but you'll appreciate what an authentic pizza is after eating here.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I am big fan of pizza and I must say this is one of the best I have ever had. All the ingredients they have are fresh (no frozen ones) !! The place is small however, so you either book in advance or you take away. Don't expect a classy 5 stars place and but an extremely delicious pizza.