Concur with the other reviews, Nathalie and Gerard go out of their way to ensure your stay is as close to perfect as possible - the highlights of our 4 night stay were:
- the rooms are very nice, we stayed in the Rose room which as per previuos reviews, is very nicely set up for two
- the breakfast - the French staples are there, but the extra touches of home made jams, aswell as one treat each day being home made or baked, was wonderful
- the breakfast / pool room - this was available for private use in the evenings which was great to relax and have your own meal rather than go out if you like - the room is quite luxurious
- advice on your day trips
You do need a car to stay here, but it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an enchanting place, in Nice hill's, where both elegant living and simplicity radiate making for a memorable stay on French Riviera.Here, you will find the essentials : the light of French Riviera, the peace of a sunset over Baous and vineyards of Bellet, a siesta by the swimming pool, sports for the more active and discovering some of the most beautiful place of south of France… without forgetting to sample some of the local products.Our Villa is designed to be a haven of charm and elegance, with exciting home decorating ideas and special comfort, also you enjoy a superb Mediterranean garden.A Villa with a true spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Kilauea B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.