“A haven for gluten free travelers!”
Review of Argane Bio

Argane Bio
Ranked #763 of 2,318 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Organic and vegetarian,some dishes vegan and without gluten served in argane bio, world food, take away.
Reviewed May 27, 2016

My daughter and I had the pleasure of eating here twice during our trip to Nice. We found this place thanks to some gluten free mentions here on TripAdvisor. The food was fantastic, and there were great gluten free options both days; once a lunch cake made with millet, quinoa, & seaweed (might sound curious but it was possibly the best lunch I've ever had) and next time was a wonderful ratatouille. They offered a salad with the meal both days- individual servings of finely grated vegetables- carrots, zucchini, broccoli, cabbage, each with it's own dressing, which perfectly complemented the meal. A nice selection of tea was available and their gluten free desserts- apple cake and banana cake- were a nice finish. It was so memorable that I asked the owner's wife, who creates these dishes from scratch, to write a cookbook. The tables are in the middle of a natural food and health store, so I wouldn't recommend it for a date, business meeting, or a family with young children. I happened to love that because I their selection was nice and helpful for a traveler abroad. The prices seemed high except that it seemed to be the going price in Nice for lunch.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank DT948

Reviewed May 2, 2016

My wife & I visited Argane Bio for lunch with a friend who has allergies. She had found it on-line so we all 3 went for the first time. The owner (?) could not have been more helpful & the food (mainly salad style) was excellent.
We visit Nice at least 4 times a year and are likely to return for the freshness of the food and a change from the many Franco/Italian restaurants.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

Compliments to the chef. Simple healthy vegan food that tasted very good. However at over €15 a plate for a light lunch, it's overpriced. There are no prices displayed anywhere so hard to know how much you will ultimately pay. With two pots of tea, we paid nearly €40 for lunch. Despite the tastiness of the food, it's not reasonable to expect customers to pay that amount for such simple vegan food. Other vegan/vegetarian/organic restaurants in Nice are less than €10 a plate. Lovely kind staff though and a very pleasant atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank gracehanmoreclarke
Reviewed March 22, 2016

I came across this cafe by chance, as the sign for gluten free cake (a rarity in Nice) caught my eye. I was greeted by a very friendly and polite owner, and was given the choice of not one, but two gluten free cakes. Both looked delicious, but I chose the apple and cinnamon one, which was served warm and was delicious with my white tea. The cake was absolutely delicious! I was the only guest though, which dampened the experience somewhat, but I did come off season, and it was late afternoon on a weekday, which may explain why.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank LondonBlondie79
Reviewed November 18, 2015

If you're veggie, then this will be an excellent choice. Every day there seems to be a vegan option and a gluten-free, although some of the staff seem to confuse the two so it's worth being very specific about what you do and don't want to eat. I had vegan couscous which was tasty and filling. It's also a health food shop and only serves food at lunchtime.

Date of visit: October 2015