1) Perfect location for visiting Nice.
2) Person was helpful over the phone when we left the key in the room and locked it.
3) Value for money: At the price point, gives a good value for money.
1) No lift and thus taking luggage up 2 floors is really cumbersome and gives a poor start to the trip.
2) Identifying the hotel was extremely difficult.
3) There is no staff present most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Nice's city center, Hotel Le Petit Trianon is located between the world famous Promenade des Anglais, along the Mediterranean sea's beaches, and the flower market of the Old Nice on the Cours Saleya. You will find close by many restaurants and cafes. Our boutique hotel in the heart of Nice combines modern and classic with elegantly decorated rooms, fully equipped with a laptop and a free wifi connection in each rooom. All rooms have air conditioning and a hairdryer. There is easy access to our hotel through the Nice Cote d'Azur Airport in 10 minutes or at the railway station less than 5 minutes. The Acropolis Congress Centre is also within 10 minutes from the Petit Trianon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel le Petit Trianon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.