Nice Garden Hotel
  • Beachfront
$151
$146
  • Pool
La Villa Nice Victor Hugo(Nice)(Great Value!)
$303
$327
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewshome away from homebaguettetriple roomwonderful stayyogurtbreakfast is servedhotel is situatedlocation is excellentmarionpromenadebusescafes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of a 2-week stay in France. Our travel weariness was quickly addressed by the cheerful, helpful, enthusiastic staff. The room was ready for us, clean, extremely quiet, and comfortable. The breakfasts in the walled garden were wonderful. The hotel is an easy walk from the train station, the beach, bus and tram stops, and a bus ride to the airport. The staff was exceptionally responsive to questions about the area and how to get around. We had seen the positive reviews for this hotel in tripadvisor and chose it on that basis, and our expectations were exceeded. Marsha and Peter

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank triptique50
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed here for one week in early September, using the hotel as a base to explore the Cote d'Azur. Chosen on the basis of previous recommendation, we were not disappointed. The hotel is in a superb position, easy to walk to all the local sights, but has a wonderfully secluded and tranquil garden where we took breakfast in the shade of the orange trees, and sat in the evening with a glass of local wine. Rooms are furnished adequately, have a small fridge (very useful in the hot weather) and most have a garden view, or direct access to it. Marion is a wonderful host, coming to meet you every morning at breakfast to check all is well, and her staff are welcoming, friendly and helpful. We felt a real home from home atmosphere, and would defnitely return again. Niice Garden is not a large hotel with commissionaire on the door, but is far better than that. Why pay extravagant prices when you can enjoy even more here, and at a much more reasonable rate? A definite recommendation.

Room Tip: Room 1 has direct access to the garden.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DewsWestMidlands
marionhoffmann, Owner at Nice Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear DewsWestMidlands,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a delightful review of your recent stay with us. I was really happy to read your feedback about your experiences in the hotel and how comfortable and happy you were with the service and surroundings that we provide. I have passed on your kind words on to the team I have here at the hotel.
I really do hope that you can join us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Nice Garden Hotel for 8 nights. The hotel was at a great location, simple, and very clean (and that is coming from myself who is a clean freak : ). We hope to make it back again!

The Caparros

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Melanie,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted that you had a great stay. I have passed your kind words concerning the cleanliness to Alexia, she is the person in charge of our rooms since almost seven years now and a very important part of our small team!

I hope that you will get the chance to come back to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friend and I had a twin room for the tennis in Monte Carlo in the Spring. The welcome was very warm, we opted for the breakfast which was delicious and served in the beautiful secluded garden. The hotel is situated very centrally, near to the front, the old town and the station. It had a house party feel and we were looked after very personally without it being over bearing. We had a late flight on the day we left and there was no problem with leaving our cases for us to pop back and pick up later. I will hopefully take my husband back there soon for a relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank gcr23

Dear gcr23,

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback following your recent stay with us. I was glad you liked our service as well as this ambience here and that you enjoyed the breakfast in the garden. The Tennis in Monaco takes usually place in april and yes, the garden is especially pretty at this time of the year because of the roses and of course the orange blossom.

I hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Nice.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The last four summers we have looked forward to and enjoyed a stay of several days at Nice Garden Hotel. In the garden here you feel like being in a piece of Eden, and you can't find a better place for having breakfast or for a rest during the day! So beautiful and quiet and with only 3 min walk to the beach and 2 min to the pedestrian street close to The Old Town. But best of all is the warm hospitality of the hostess Marion, her kind family and the young students in the reception. They all make you feel as if you were in a private home by caring for you in a very respectful way. Fine breakfast and charming rooms. We really do hope to return next year too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jutta og Per B

Dear Jutta og Per B,
It is a great pleasure to have you stay with us again and again.
I am delighted that you feel comfortable and like the ambiance, the garden and our personal service .
We try our best to make you feel at home and make sure you have the best time.
I do look forward having you coming back soon.I will pass your lovely comments to the team and family and I look very much forward to your next visit.

Very best wishes