I will give the hotel this: it has parking available (and not too expensive), it is close to the airport, which is good if you need to catch and early-morning flight, and it is not too expensive. Also, you cannot hear the planes, which makes for a better sleep.
It is far from all the action of the Promenade, so you are better off paying a bit more to stay closer to the touristy part. The rooms are small, which I can live with, but there are four things that really bothered me about this hotel.
1) Random brown stain on the top of the comforter. I had nightmares about it that night, literally.
2) No soap provided in the bathrooms. How unsanitary and disgusting!
3) The bathroom reminded me of the one on an airplane with the toilet/sink/shower all jammed together sharing the same floor. It made me feel claustrophobic.
4) Prostitutes hanging around on the street corners near this hotel. I think that says something about the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Premiere Classe Nice - Promenade Des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nice Premiere Classe Hotel