“Recommended”

Ranked #110 of 2,147 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cuisine du pays entre mer et montagne
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Dined in many places during our stay in Nice, and this was one restaurant that was among the better places. Really good kitchen with fresh ingredients, good service, and a more contemporary vibe than many places. Highly recommended

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed July 4, 2016

not only was the food terrific, including creative takes on Nicoise cuisine, but the service was incredibly welcoming and professional.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

I had a very delicious meal. They accommodated me without a reservation, although I would highly recommend getting one. I had the beef tartar and the lamb, both were amazing! The staff was fabulous, very helpful with the menu translation and suggestions.

1  Thank lc202394
Reviewed June 23, 2016

The food here was very good with an inventive menu and the service was friendly and informative. It took us forever to get our check, but other than that the experience was very good.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

I reviewed this resto after a not entirely happy experience a couple of years ago. I've been back several times since then, most recently last week and I must say it really is one of our go-to places in Nice. The food is always seasonally appropriate and interesting, and beautifully presented. It's busy, buzzy, friendly - and essential to book! If you're a foodie like me and are with just one other person, see if you can get one of the tables where you can watch the chef!