“Delicious”

Ranked #110 of 2,147 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cuisine du pays entre mer et montagne
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I had a very delicious meal. They accommodated me without a reservation, although I would highly recommend getting one. I had the beef tartar and the lamb, both were amazing! The staff was fabulous, very helpful with the menu translation and suggestions.

1  Thank lc202394

Reviewed June 23, 2016

The food here was very good with an inventive menu and the service was friendly and informative. It took us forever to get our check, but other than that the experience was very good.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

I reviewed this resto after a not entirely happy experience a couple of years ago. I've been back several times since then, most recently last week and I must say it really is one of our go-to places in Nice. The food is always seasonally appropriate and interesting, and beautifully presented. It's busy, buzzy, friendly - and essential to book! If you're a foodie like me and are with just one other person, see if you can get one of the tables where you can watch the chef!

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

We had lunch today at Olive&Artichaut. It was fantastic. I had the ceviche starter which was a very thinly sliced tuna with some greens. The tuna was a good as I have ever eaten. Wife had tomato salad and loved that as well. For le plat we both had the fresh fish of the day. I forgot what kind of fish but it was perfectly cooked and fresh. Artichoke sorbet for dessert...wow. We decided this was in our top three restaurants during our month long trip to France. Also, the day was rainy but we got the table by the front window so could and watch the people going by in the street....good people watching.

1  Thank Gary F
Reviewed June 11, 2016

This is a small restaurant in the old town of Nice. It is very popular, so I recommend booking a table. The menu is mainly French dishes. It's not a cheap place to dine, but the quality is excellent and the staff are very pleasant and helpful! Started with a Green Tonic cocktail. Then we shared a starter and tucked into the Côte de beouf for 2 which was delicious. There is a good wine list to accompany any dishes.