Restaurant was nice, service was relatively slow, but made sense for the type of place. Food was delicately prepared and plated nicely, only 2 of the 3 of us eating got terrible food poisoning later that evening. For the price of the meal, this was extremely disappointing and ruined our weekend in Nice. This is a huge turn off, considering how sick we felt afterwards (AWEFUL). I WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT RETURN. Although impossible to foresee, it was a bloody terrible experience for everyone.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.