Hotel is very nice. Entrance is full of art and spacious. Decorations are all white and has a sense of light and clean. Rooms are spacious. Has a spa and swimming pool. However the outside blinds for one of the windows was not working and the sink did not gather the water properly. Maybe for this hotel there should not be any problems like that. Location is average : 5min walk from main street with restaurants and shops. 10 min walk from the beach. There are some closer hotels. Service is just bad. The bell boy was unhappy to carry the luggage and dropping hardhly the bags. The checkin lady mistakenly told us about a different room and when we got there she said ups I am sorry I was telling about something else. I ordered a bottle of still water but the barmen for some reason could not bring it to my table for 15 min, so i stood up and went to my room. Weird:) anyway good atmosphere bad service, average location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel