Very nice hotel, the rooms are not very big but very well decorated.
Reception staff was very friendly, we have met with a manager called Philip and he has done his best to accomodate us although we arrived at 9 am after a very long drive from Germany.
He let us choose between 2 rooms, one was larger but we didn't want to pay more. Still he was very helpful and really cared about us, and treated us very delicately.
In other places usually you are told to leave the bags and come back in the afternoon to get your room.
At the bar in the evening a young man also was extremely helpful. Everyone in the staff was great.
A little expensive (we paid about 300 euros) but we will definitely come back if we are in Nice again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience elegant luxury in the French Riviera at the Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection. Our boutique hotel features an ideal location just minutes from the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town and some of the town's most pristine beaches. With our splendid amenities, signature spa and on-site Italian restaurant, we ensure an unforgettable stay in Nice, France. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Exedra Nice Hotel Nice
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Nice
- Nice Boscolo Exedra Hotel