“Nasty waiter”

Le Bouchon
Ranked #36 of 2,153 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived and the place was half empty. I walked in to ask someone if they had a table free and an extremely aggressive waiter asked me what I wanted (in French), i responded (in French) that I was hoping they may have an available table. He just barked out NO and walked away. Just unnecessary. I took my wallet elsewhere- Chez Juliette where I had a gorgeous multi-course meal and fabulous wine (and left a nice tip).... too bad Le Bouchon...

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Relaxed Friendly Staff and Great Choice of Superb food. Spent a Highly relaxing afternoon in this Great Restaurant.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Wonderdul food and wonderful service. Sort of a cross between a Lyonnais boucherie and a Parisian bistro. Inventive, perfectly prepared. Nice local wines.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Truffled camembert. Duck breast drizzled with balsamic. Andouillette perfectly grilled. Rich creamy potatoes au gratin. And friendly, prompt service. A gem!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

We ate here as a family to celebrate my wife's birthday when on holiday. Food was absolutely superb and very friendly service. Would recommend the duck with dauphinoise potatoes - absolutely delicious.