“Wonderful day”

Kultours - Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 109 Tours in Nice
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Tours on the French and Italian Riviera - In company of your Licensed Cultural Tour Guide you will not only discover the places that made the French Riviera worldwide famous like Nice, Monaco/Monte Carlo, Cannes, St Paul and Eze but you will also discover some of the most enchanting villages off the beaten tourist tracks in the French and Italian back country. Tailormade Tours in English, Italian and German in my fully air-conditioned Deluxe minivan (max. 6 passengers) from all Hotels and Cruise Ports of the Cote d'Azur.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We spent the day with Ingrid visiting Eze, Peille, and Cap Ferrat (Villa Ephrusi). We are four women who expressed interest in gardens and Ingrid put together a beautiful day, skipping gardens that were not at their best and adding the Villa Ephrusi. Her knowledge of the history of the area was excellent and valuable to us. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We just returned from a full day tour with Ingrid, exploring Eze, Monaco, Peille and St. Paul-de-Vence. She was a sheer pleasure to spend the day with and was an excellent tour guide on every level. She offered extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for this fascinating area. She was prompt with all communications and could not do enough to accommodate anything we could have hoped for. Thanks for the great memories you made for us today!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had the pleasure of having Ingrid for as our tour guide during our shore excursion from the Port of Villefranche. She was such a wonderful tour guide and person. The one thing I was impressed with is her ability to gauge what we wanted to do and see on our tour and adjust accordingly. We are a family of three and my son is four years old. She was very good at keeping us all interested at the same time. She took us to Eze, Nice and Saint Paul, which she recommended. My husband and I love to take in the scenery, browse the local shops, learn about the different cities and towns, art and to eat local food. With Ingrid's help we were able to do all the above and more in 7 hours and we did not feel rushed. We ate at a delightful restaurant in Saint Paul where the food was amazing. We even had the opportunity to sit and enjoy the beautiful scenery while sipping un cafe in Eze and ate Socca in Nice. It was a wonderful day! Ingrid was amazing and I highly recommend her as a tour guide. She is friendly, knowledgable, funny, professional and extremely pleasant to be around. It is because of Ingrid that we fell in love with the French Riviera and we will definitely go back again and book her as our guide. We were on a Disney cruise and Villefranche was our first port and shore excursion. During the remaining excursions my husband and I would always compare those tours with Ingrid and I can say that she is simply the best!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I just returned from a Western Mediterranean cruise, and the day we were in Villefranche I had booked a tour with Ingrid for 6 of us. This day was definitely my favorite day of the cruise!! Ingrid greeted us at the pier and then spent a day taking us on an amazing journey through this beautiful area. She took us to the hilltop town of Eze early in the morning, while it was cooler and not yet crowded. We practically had it to ourselves! Then we visited the older part of Nice, which I thought was so charming. (Extra kudos to Ingrid for making sure that we got our daily gelato at a fantastic gelato shop!) We also went to the wonderful hilltop town of St. Paul, where we treated ourselves to some delicious crepes and had time to wander through the village and do some shopping. Our day ended in Monaco, where I actually won a little bit of money at the slots and did some people watching!

Throughout the day, Ingrid patiently answered our numerous questions, and her love of the area definitely shined through! Her upbeat, infectious personality really made this tour extra special.

If you are able to book this tour with Ingrid, you will be very pleased!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just wrapped up our full day tour of the French Riviera with Ingrid and we cannot recommend her highly enough. My wife and I have just a short time to spend in Nice, and a day with her was her was the perfect way to spend.

Our tour began when Ingrid picked us up from our hotel (the Boscolo Exedra) promptly at 9am. (Well, she was prompt - we were a little late coming downstairs!) We asked her to sit with us at breakfast and she gladly obliged, and gave us an overview of the day over coffee.

We then moved to Ingrid's very clean, very spacious air-conditioned van and started the tour. Ingrid explained that Monaco, Eze and the towns in-between were the most beautiful parts of the Riviera, but that she would gladly accommodate any other requests, including Cannes. Since we had already seen Cannes we decided to stick to her recommendation.

Ingrid knew the perfectly places to stop along the route to Eze to take pictures, and we certainly took advantage of her knowledge. We then went to Eze and it was absolutely amazing. She was familiar with many of the vendors in this little castle-hamlet, and was warmly welcomed in the art galleries, creperies and the like. She took many pictures for us and was in no rush at all.

After Eze, we began to travel to Monaco when Ingrid casually mentioned that the Italian border was only 5k away. Since my wife had never been to Italy, I asked Ingrid if she minded a detour. Not only did she not mind - she knew just the place to go for a great cup of Italian coffee!

So we went to Italy, and then to Monaco. Ingrid called and made us a reservation at the Cafe de Paris in Monaco, so we had lunch there alone and then toured the storied casino and shops (Gucci, Hermes and the like - simply beautiful).

After Monaco Ingrid took us along the F1 racing path through the streets of Monte Carlo, another unforgettable stretch. By that time we were wiped out, so our hotel was the next stop.

Ingrid was kind, gracious, humorous and altogether the perfect tour guide. Her tour was a little pricy but worth every penny. Whether you're in the Riviera for a day or a week, trust me, you want to spend your time with Ingrid.

1  Thank Joshua D