“French and exceptional seafood”
Review of Cafe de Turin

Cafe de Turin
Ranked #135 of 1,983 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: AN INSTITUTION For over 100 years the Cafe Torino makes you discover or rediscover the premium seafood. It is in a pub atmosphere of yesteryear as you can delight you all our products. It is also possible to privatize the restaurant's rooms A SITUATION Our restaurant is located on one of the most beautiful squares of the city, the place Garibaldi is located in the heart of the port area. This place is a must for all Nice. Closest Parking: Promenade des Arts, 18 Av St Jean Baptiste 06000 NICE THE TAKE AWAY The flake Jo: our counter for take-away, and presented on trays closed .You can feast your guests at a dinner between friends, family, a birthday or a wedding ... It is also a caterer and chipped home
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Went on our own and returned two days later hosteb by friends who live in Nice. First the food. Outstandingly fresh with a wide selection of oysters, clams, shrimps, whelks and various other fruits de mer. Service was "edgy" but caring. The waiters knew their seafood and their wine....... but, as always, it helps to speak French.
Net, this is a French seafood par excellence with its quirks. Go and have fun and fresh oysters!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,067)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were walking around and just payed attention to a crowded restaurant and people eating seafood. Impossible not to notice! :) So we decided to try it as well. As it is always fool the service a priori is far from good. But I guess the seafood is fresh (tasty - obviously), as we were ok after :))
It is a famous place in Nice as we got to know later, so I think everyone comes here while promenading the city. I enjoyed much!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

good seafood, oyster, clams, u can buy seafood outside with cheap price, different price inside and outside, wait 30 min for food. service not good. food except seafood not good and not much choice.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

As a person who grew up near the sea, i can judge the quality of seafood pretty well. This restaurant offers amazingly variety of fresh seafood. We tried the shrimps, oysters and dorade fish. It was fantastic. It tasted so good. I was really impressed.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Should you ever find yourself in the beautiful city of Nice and would like to try quality seafood cuisine then the Café de Turin is the right place for you. This restaurant is by far the best sea food destination I have ever been to in all my years of travelling. From the moment I set foot in the restaurant, made my way to the table and took a look at the menu, my mouth was like a waterfall, the anticipation was killing me whilst also indulging in the atmosphere, its warm and friendly and has that pleasantly French feel to it. The Café de Turin is a seafood lover’s haven, which boasts of the freshest fish in the city and I am definitely not one to disagree with that statement. This place is unpretentiously all about seafood, in fact there is not much else on the menu. People come from far to try the widely popular oysters from Café de Turin, even the locals boast of their excellence. Located in one of Nice’s most beautiful places, the Place Garibaldi, tourists can enjoy first class seafood whilst indulging in the wonderful architecture and history of the magnificent city.

1  Thank myweets