“Excellent Excellent Excellent”
Review of Le Socrate

Le Socrate
Reserve with
Le Socrate is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #338 of 1,946 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012

If You Really Fancy A Middle Eastern Food, You Sould And Must Try This Great Lebanesse Restaurant, We Had An Amazing Food And We Will For Sure Go Back.

There are newer reviews for Le Socrate

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have eaten in Lebanon and adore that country's cuisine. Le Socrate's food is equal to nearly every delicious, authentic, and memorable mezza we enjoyed in Beirut. Go to this place! Just make sure you make a reservation first because the word is definitely out on how good it is.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great Lebanese restaurant. I highly recomment to taste a dessert called " Halvah". I never taste something so much delicious!!!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The most important tip I would give anyone visiting Nice is to avoid the overpriced tourist trap restaurants on the Cours Saleya (flower market) and head to the many establishments in the centre of Nice.

This is one of the best we found. Just off the main shopping street, the Avenue Jean Medecin, it has friendly owners, a nice setting and an extensive menu with good value fixed-price menus.

We had the Aphrodite menu, which featured lots of mezze and kept us eating all night. Hard to find fault with any of the food. Top falafel and the Sambousek, small pastries, were exceptional.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Just wonderful! Le Socrate is a great Lebanese restaurant in the center of Nice. Service was excellent and the food is really great - I don´t think I ever tasted this good falafel in my life.

The set menus are price worthy and I can recommend the Menu Socrate for €20 - a great Meze and I can promise that you will not leave hungry.