“Great meal for our larger group!”
Review of La Pizza Cresci

La Pizza Cresci
Ranked #314 of 2,150 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2018

The restaurant staff easily accommodated our larger group of 10 to sit together to enjoy our dinner together. Service was great and the food was delicious! We tried salads, pizza and several different pasta dishes. Walking distance from our hotel.lots of energy in the area!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,479)

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service & great pizza reasonably priced. If your not going for the pizza though I probably wouldn’t choose this restaurant...

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We ate here at 7pm. The place was hopping but we were quickly seated. My friend got a Rhine pizza (ham, cheese and mushrooms) and I ordered gratin Aubergines (cheese eggplant).. the pizza was very tempting. It looked scrumptious and my friend loved it. You get served half a pizza that overflows the plate. It’s a soft, thin crust with lots of cheese. My friend said it was very tasty but it was burnt around the edges. She rates the pizza as a 4. The eggplant was also very cheesy. Unfortunately the cheese overpowered the eggplant taste so I didn’t rate it higher. Our waiter was nice and he gave us fast service.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Visited this street side Italian restaurant and found the staff friendly and attentive. Ordered the customary Kir Royal to start the evening properly. My wife ordered Moules Marinara and I ordered a ham, mushroom and pepperoni pizza. My wife loves Moules and these did not disappoint and after half an hour she was still only half way through the pan. Likewise, my pizza arrived and it was just half a pizza...I thought they must bring the other half out later......good idea!
Oh no, it was delicious but my eyes were bigger than my tummy. I couldn't finish the half as it was so filling, but delicious. All washed down with a bottle of Cote de Gascoigne. Needless to say my wife left about 1/3 of her delicious muscles as she was full.
When ordering, I asked the waiter if he could arrange for seafood pizza, with prawns, squid, muscles and any other seafood bites. This request was flatly refused and he told us that nothing off the menu can be ordered or arranged. Strange when all of these items are being served in other dishes. Are some dishes pre prepared and not cooked fresh I ask myself. The restaurant needs to be flexible on these requests especially when many nearby restaurants are serving fresh seafood and are more customer focused.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We visited Nice for several days. Ate dinner at La Pizza twice. Dined inside one night and outside the other. Outside is the better experience but you will likely wait for table—it is worth the wait. Pizza is very good. Pizzas served in a “half moon” (the only place in Nice we found like that), but the size is substantial. Most of my family are pizza lovers and this place hit the spot. Friendly servers who spoke English pretty well ( our French is pretty bad).