Stayed here for 2 nights at the end of a week on the Cote D'Azur. I booked this on the advice that it was a combination of luxury hotel meets tourist...lets get this straight. For anyone who has stayed in a true luxury hotel, this would certainly be classed as a tourist hotel.
Based on this I would recommend that you book a lower priced tourist hotel (maybe Le Meridian or even Mercure) that has equal good location on Promenade with better value rates. For the same price as a 'City View' (see below) you could probably get waterfront.
Just of couple of comments:
- Good location on Promenade.
- Breakfast is very average.
- Swimming pool is terribly small for the size of the hotel and it was rather like being in a cheap hotel in spain trying to fight for a sunlounger.
- The bar is very small and unappealling indoors/Bar outdoor area looking over ocean is very nice.
- Room with 'City View' looked straight across a concrete flagged internal area directly into other rooms and adjoining private apartments.
- Shouldn't really be on the 'Leading Hotels' list.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel Nice
- Palais De La Mediterranee Hotel
- Palais De La Mediterranee Nice