“the combined (one hour tour)”

Le Petit Train de Nice
Ranked #2 of 32 Transportation in Nice
Dublin, Ireland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“the combined (one hour tour)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We took the long tour on LE PETIT TRAIN . It was informative, the head phones provided the information in English. It saves you the hard walk to the top of the hill that the Castle/ Fort is situated. It was 8 euro each, it lasted longer than an hour and we did'nt mind that ! lovely tour on Monday 8 th April 2013.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Hants
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Glimpse of Nice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great tour for those who can not or want to walk the climb up to the castle. This is a great way to see a glimpse of Nice in the comfort of a seat. Only €8 well worth the 45 minutes of sightseeing. I travelled with my elderly mother who really enjoyed this tour.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank deanie756
Lynnwood
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“We didnt have cash, but we followed the train up by walking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We decided to skip the train and just start walking up from the marina (we were on a cruise)
The most beautiful city!!!! Lot's of pink buildings with iron windows, lots of things to explore. It was hot in July but there was a nice breeze near the water.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank SmallWonders
Cannes, France
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“very unhelpful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I wanted to take this tour on Aug 23, 2012.
It is possible to cram 4 people across one seat, but most seats has 2 to 3 people across.

Since I had a broken arm in a sling we arrived early so we could avoid being crammed in. Very painful if even touched.

The train was about to depart when 3 more English speaking tourists arrived and demanded we move over to accommodate them.
I explained to them and the train operator, in French, why we needed to be left alone and could they please be seated in another row.
The train operator told us if we wanted 4 seats we should pay for them.
My wife and I got off the train so these 3 could take our seats.
I have heard of healthy people giving up their seat for someone who is disabled.
But never that a disabled person having to give up their seats for someone healthy!
Disgraceful!

Visited August 2012
6 Thank Norman L
Toronto, Canada
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“Good Way to start the tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

I highly recommend this little train to give you more than a glimpse of what Nice has to offer. It is worth the couple of euros to spend 45 minutes getting an overview so that you can decided where to go next and explore further.

Visited July 2012