“Perfect central apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Bright spacious living area with comfortable seating and soft furnishings.
Comfortable seating. Flat screen TV and a selection of books and DVD's for your entertainment. High ceilings for that spacious feeling.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bright spacious living area with comfortable seating and soft furnishings.
High ceilings for that spacious feeling.
Living area and seperate Bedroom
Opening the french door brings the outside in.
Comfortable furnishings
Cosy living area
Plenty of books and DVDs
Breakfast for two!
Fully equipped Kitchen. Oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge, coffee machine, toaster & blender
Separate Kitchen.
Large Bedroom encompassing a King size bed with small balcon overlooking a palm tree garden.
Balcon off the Bedroom looking onto gardens below.
Opposite view of the Bedroom
King size Bedroom with plenty storage. Wardrobe, two chests of drawers and two bedside lockers.
Plenty storage units to house your holiday wardrobe
Sit and read or just listen to the world go by....
French doors open onto a small balcony which overlooks the gardens below.
Beautiful garden view to wake up to.
Lamps and bedside lockers to store your night time essentials and provide ambient lighting.
Palm tree garden view from all rooms in the apartment
The gardens on the opposite side of the street.
Bring the outside in by opening the full length French doors
Fully tiled Bathroom with full size bath and overhead shower.
Full size bath.
Rain shower style shower head
Azur blueness of the Cote d'Azur!
Nice.... Very, very nice!
Waiting for you to relax and enjoy the view
Beach invitation! 5 mins from apartment. Lifeguarded in summer with both public and private beaches.
The famous Negresco hotel, just a few minutes from the apartment.
The famous Negresco Hotel, just 5 mins from the apartment
The Negresco by night
Stroll through the park and enjoy its amenities.
Fountains in the Promenade du Pallion, the new green belt through the city
The big wheel reflecting in the water of the fountain area
The buildings mirrored in the water of the fountain area. Admire the views!
Nice is renowned for its beautiful sunsets. Make sure to get to the Promenade and experience them.
Nice has stunning sunsets.
View from Castle Hill of the Old Town red roof tops and the beautiful Bay of Nice
Nice Port
The beautiful Riviera coastline
Take the costal walk around this headland. Bring a packed lunch and enjoy the breath taking views.
The view for final approach.
Promenade des Anglais, waiting for you to enjoy a stroll. The Prom is only a few mins from the apart
A view of the Port from the sea
5 Star rating
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
zMargaret
“Perfect central apartment”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This beautiful apartment is within walking distance of tourist attractions, the beach and local necessities such as supermarkets, "boulangeries" and fresh fruit shops.

We found there is an excellent boulangerie just at the Boulevard Gambetta end of Rue de Bottero, called "J. Multari", and also a fresh fruit shop named "Tutti Frutti" on the corner of Boulevard Gambetta and Rue de France. The guest book in the apartment made finding the nearby supermarkets extremely easy. All of these make either cooking in or simply snacking an easy task.

The apartment itself is exactly as described in the description. It is quite spacious, and very comfortably furnished. If you are planning on cooking in, the kitchen is well equipped to cater for all needs. Eating breakfast with the shutters open and the sun shining in was a great start to every day. As well as this, we discovered on arrival various tourist pamphlets, books, DVD's and playing cards. There is also a tutorial book explaining all the appliances in the apartment which we found very useful. Overall, we were delighted with the lengths the owner and apartment managers went to in order to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

The beach is no more than a five minute walk from the apartment, and the tourist area is also quite nearby. This meant that we were able to experience both local living and tourist attractions while avoiding the hustle and bustle of the tourists.

We would highly recommend this apartment to everyone. You will not be disappointed with your stay!

Jul 20, 2017
Thank you Andrew for your great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I totally agree wth you, its one of the things I love most about the apartment, its location. It allows you to live like a local, yet experience all the tourist attractions and the beach is only 5 minutes away! Ye were a pleasure to host and we look forward to having you back again on your next visit to beautiful Nice!
PeteH945
Manchester, United Kingdom
“An outstanding apartment you will be very glad you booked.”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Making an on-line booking always involves a leap of faith. Will the place exist? Is it as good as it appears? How hard will it be to find?
How helpful will the owner be? Is it conveniently situated? And so on…

This is a great apartment. It is tasteful, light and airy, scrupulously clean and is equipped with everything one could reasonably want for a stay long or short, including excellent wi-fi. Clearly, considerable thought and effort has been made to ensure that even the fussiest guest departs with a smile on their face. It is extremely well located – a short and cheap direct bus ride from the airport, a five-minute amble from the Promenade des Anglais and with supermarkets, excellent patisserie, bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity. The bed is comfortable and, even though the apartment is central, it is situated in an area which is very safe and quiet at night. We slept very well. Communication throughout was outstanding both from the owner, Jemma, and the apartment manager, Christophe. Our delayed arrival was accommodated without demur; my security deposit was returned immediately. The reviews provided for this apartment from the extensive list of satisfied guests truly do not lie and I am more than happy to add my name to those who recommend it to you unreservedly. If you do book this apartment, you will have a wonderful time. In fact, I have already re-booked for next year…

Jul 20, 2017
I'm so pleased, Pete and Katie, that you enjoyed the apartment and your time in Nice. I love it when people enjoy it as much as I do and when they appreciate all the hard work we put in to make it an enjoyable experience for our guests. It was a pleasure to have ye stay wth us. A special word of thanks for taking such good care of the apartment and we are looking forward to having you both back in 2018!
timmyt891
County Cork, Ireland
“Great central apartment”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was ideal. Close to everything, supermarkets nearby, very clean and great kitchen facilities. A great nights sleep in a big comfortable bed. Loads to do and see in beautiful Nice! I'm already looking at going back later in the year.

Jun 3, 2017
Many guests have reported a great nights sleep in that comfy bed Timmy. It's nice to fall into it after a hard day sight seeing or at the beach!
Looking forward to having you back to stay with us later in the year.
emeroconn...
Dublin
“Lovely apartment, great location”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this lovely apartment for four nights last week. The apartment features traditional features such as high ceilings and shutters on the windows but is equipped with all modern appliances. It is very clean, spacious, stylishly decorated. It is clear that Jemma has invested a lot of work, love and creativity into maintaining and updating this apartment.
The location of the apartment is very convenient - a ten minute walk to Place Massena and a little further to the Old Town. The Promenade is a mere five minutes away.
I have no hesitation in recommending this apartment and look forward to returning! Many thanks to Jemma for all her help and advice during the booking process and to Claire who met us on arrival.

Jun 3, 2017
I'm delighted Emer that you liked the style and decor of the apartment. So many of holiday apartments these days are bland, uniform and soul-less. We are lucky wth the location too, so close to everything.
Looking forward to having you stay with us on your nxt trip!
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

May 4, 2017
I'm delighted that you enjoyed the location, the apartment and all its facilities! It would be a pleasure to host you again Colin on your next trip to Nice. I love that so many guests book return trips and view the apartment as a home from home. Let me know your dates and I'll reserve the apartment for you. Looking forward to seeing you later in the year!
bensonet
bensonet
“Great apartment and holiday”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

What can I say, this apartment lived up to all previous reviews. Its fabulously located, well equipped, charming, bright and an "authentic French style" apartment. You can tell it is loved by its owner, it has that homely feel and has every amenity you could wish for. There were even beach towels, beach mats and beach umbrellas available for our use. The apartment is 5 minutes from the beach, close to shops, cafes and restaurants. Its within walking distance of everything and only 25 minutes by bus from the Airport.

Communication and arrangements were so easy wth Jemma, the owner and the managers were so helpful.

We had a great time!! For November, the weather was fabulous, we actually got to spend a few hours on the beach a couple of days!! and the apartment felt like a home from home. We wouldnt think of booking anywhere else on our nxt trip to Nice. We're looking forward to it already!!

Apr 2, 2017
I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back again!
Mary G
“My new Nirvana!”
Reviewed October 15, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I would have been very happy if this apartment had lived up to its description on its web site but in reality it far exceeded my expectations in every way. The proximity to the airport is the first plus as by following the clear instruction put together by Jemma the owner I got on the bus and was at the apartment in no time. Christophe met me there promptly, showed me around and gave me hints and tips on shops, local attractions, transport etc. The information pack and guest book at the apartment provide a treasure trove of ideas for things to do and see and places to eat. The apartment itself is really charming and equipped to such a high standard that there is absolutely nothing I can think of that wasn't provided. Jemma has really thought of everything. Nice and it's surrounding beauty spots are really wonderful and will need much more exploration from me and I can't wait to go back. I even came to love the 66 steps up to the apartment as by the end of my lovely holiday I was able to run up them with no bother.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Can't really single any thing out but maybe the hassle free experience facilitated by Jemma, Claire and Christophe.
Liked least: Having to leave
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 3, 2016
I'm so delighted that you loved your stay! We do try to think of everything to make our guests holiday more memorable and I'm glad that this was the case for you! Being on the third floor gives so much light into the apartment and over looking the garden view certainly makes it worthwhile and adds to its charm. Thanks for taking such good care of the apartment and we will be delighted to welcome you on your next trip to beautiful Nice.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing