“great, creative food, very friendly waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of MELODYNICE

MELODYNICE
Ranked #36 of 1,877 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Boston
“great, creative food, very friendly waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had an excellent seafood soup starter, my wife an ok salad. We both thought the sea bass was great! Don't miss their "coffee" dessert--a dessert sampler including coffee. We spent about 80 Euros including wine.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank CJCJBoston

• Korean first
“Old Charles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Waiters very welcoming, very thoughtful; very pleasant atmosphere; delicious soup, scrumptious meat, exquisit dessert, excellent wine : congratulations !

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles
“Great Service, Good Food, Poor Ambience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

A group of us ate dinner here. The service was impeccable, the waiter was attentive, courteous and very helpful. The food, particularly the duck was very good. But we were not impressed by the environment. The lights were way too bright, and the whole place seemed a little kitschy-- it actually reminded me of a touristy cafe in Mykonos.

If they simply lowered the lights and classed up the decorations, I think this place could be really special. Until then, the ambience drags this down to a 3 for me.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Jason T
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Just back in our apartment from another wonderful experience in melodynice. From starter to desert there was not a bum note! Sebastion was the ultimate gracious host... and the food was superb... the gourmet menu did not disappoint and the sea bass and anise sauce was to die for! Will return to Nice simply to visit melodynice and sebastion. Great thanks x

North Vancouver
“The best duck I've ever had”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I may be unlucky, but I haven't had much luck with duck in restaurants, until now. We had five of us for dinner and two of the others had the duck. I tasted it and it was all I could do not to snatch the plate and run away. Incredibly tender and delicious. That being said we all had the 30 Euro fixed price dinner, I had the choucroutte de poisson. Two others had the grilled dorade. For desserts it was the crème brule and the chocolate soufflé. This was all really enjoyable and the person running the restaurant made it all even better. I had been searching for one of the two levered cork screws used in restaurants without success. At the end of the evening the man serving us presented me with an extra one he had found. Altogether very classy. If I am ever back in Nice, this is one of the three restaurants I will definitely go back to.

• Visited April 2014