My wife and I recently stayed for one night at the Novotel Nice arenas hotel. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff at check in and in the bar were very helpful and attentive. We didn't eat in the restaurant as we arrived late and had already eaten, although we did notice that meals were available until 2300 hrs and we arrived on a Sunday. We had the city breakfast, which had a very good content and was very nicely presented.The hotel is a very short walk from Nice airport terminal 1, although there is a courtesy bus available if required.
We would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport, in front of the airport Nice Cote d'Azur, on the Promenade des Anglais at 7km from the centre of Nice, welcomes you for your business trip. Easy access : a free private shuttle service hotel-airport, close to motorway A8, the hotel Novotel Nice Arenas Airport is the perfect stop on your holidays or to visit the French Riviera. This fully refurbished hotel offers 131 soundproof airconditioned rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Arenas Aeroport
- Nice Novotel