“Good meal, expensive, nothing fancy”
Review of Aux Deux Palmiers

Aux Deux Palmiers
Ranked #678 of 1,964 Restaurants in Nice
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardin Albert 1er
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Grabbed lunch here. Nice, very busy. They speak English. I'd dine here again, but its not the cheapest place for lunch.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Have been there twice, and been quite happy both times. Nothing fancy, but just good food. The service is young, dynamic, and very friendly. Clients are a good mix of locals, and a few tourists. Prices are very reasonable. Their "mini" Côte de Beouf is great (but hold the starters, if you are not VERY hungry).

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Dropped by for our first meal in Nice upon our arrival - since the restaurant is situated opposite our hotel along boulevard Victor Hugo. Very disappointed with the food. We had bruschetta and pizza... Too much cheese, toppings were not generous, and not much taste. Not recommended even for a quick bite, unless you're really really starving!

1  Thank Victor L
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Nice restaurant across from our hotel. Very friendly staff and I loved how dogs were allowed in with their owners (all well behaved dogs). Husband had Gnocchi and I had pasta as well. Food was very good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I am a regular here for about 7 years and I keep coming back. Most of the people working here are nice and have been around since I can remember... My favorites are tartars, both salmon and beef.
I guess everyone gets lemoncella after a meal, cause I always do!
Enjoy!