“Beautifully presented and delicios”
Review of Le 3e

Ranked #185 of 2,315 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Newly created menu for every season at the Restaurant Le 3e, located on the third floor of the hotel Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée. The Executive Chef Cyril CHEYPE reserves some beautiful surprises. Local seasonal products are carefully chosen to highlight delicious and colorful Mediterranean gastronomy. Quality and simplicity is the priority: the original flavor is enhanced in a refined menu. The choice of the best products in close collaboration with the local producers, the most perfect cooking to reveal the finesse of the flavors and a modern presentation in greatest details: all in harmony with the seasons.
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

We were staying at the hotel and had dinner here on our first night as we had just arrived and did not want to venture out. What a delight - dinner is very reasonable - 2 or 3 course options. Portions were huge, well resented and very good. He started with burrata and I had poached egg in a water cress soup. We both had the veal stew - the serving was huge and we did not finish it despite the fact that it was so good. Nice selection of reasonably priced French wines. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019
Hyatt Regency N... P, Food & Beverage Manager at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

It’s always a real pleasure to read a such nice comment and I would like to thank you for it as well as for your recommendations.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant “Le 3e” and that you appreciated the quality of the food and the service. Be sure that I will share our feedback with the Chef and the restaurant staff.

I really hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in our establishment where you will be always more than welcome and I wish you a very happy New Year !

Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Great food in a relaxing atmosphere overlooking the Mediterranean sea. The food was great, the service friendly an professional. Price average for the cote d azur. Beautiful setting! Happy to have enjoyed such a great lunch in such a great location!

Date of visit: January 2019
Hyatt Regency N... P, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a so nice comment on our Tripadvisor page.

I am really happy to learn that you had a great experience in our restaurant “Le 3e” and that you appreciated our sea-view terrace, the quality of food as well as the service.

Be sure that I will share your nice feedback with the staff for which the satisfaction of our guests is their first motivation.

Looking forward to the pleasure of seeing you again in our establishment for a new culinary experience, I wish you a very Happy New year !

Reviewed January 4, 2019

Le 3e is one of the best restaurants in Nice. It is in a Hyatt Hotel and that was good but most hotel restaurants are very dull. Le 3e is different.
We stayed for in the hotel for 4 nights. Lunch twice because it was so good. We also had a table the hotels New Years Eve party, the food was superb, the music and entertainment was excellent.
The terrace overlooks the Promenade des Anglais and is a great place to sit and relax.
The question is always "would we go there again" the answer is yes.

Date of visit: January 2019
Hyatt Regency N... P, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Dear Guest,

It’s always a real pleasure to read such nice comment on our Tripadvisor page and I would like to thank you for it.
I am delighted to learn that you had a great experience in our restaurant and that you wish to come back again.

Be sure that I will share your feedback with all the staff for which the satisfaction of our guests is their first motivation.

I am looking forward to the pleasure of seeing you again in our establishment for a new culinary experience and I take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New year !

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Booked using Fork App at 22:00. The restaurant gives thru the app the possibility to book at standard time, the key slot we agreed is at 22:00.

We arrived (2 person) at 22:06. The girl at concierge at 3rd floor appeared at 22:09 (I want to be very precise).
They bumped us because the kitchen close at 22:00.

Why you take booking at 22:00 if the kitchen close at 22:00?

Or I should arrive at 22:00:00 and I have time till 22:00:59 seconds to sit down, read the menu, order all dishes together and wine and water and dessert and coffe?

They had, when I booked, my mobile number, my name, my mail address.

For a five star Lux restaurant, at least a call if they consider a 5 minutes delay enough to send away bumping the customer, would be appreciated.

In addition I’m (I was) a quite loyal customer of the hotel and restaurant.

Is the last time I come over.

Learn how to manage customer that used to attend and pay places for a 5 star Lux standing restaurant (and bills).

Never again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Hyatt Regency N... P, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

I have taken good note of your remarks regarding your experience in our Restaurant “Le 3e” and I would like to apologize for the troubles you suffered.

I understand your disappointment but as is it mentioned on our website and at the entrance of the restaurant, the service stops at 10 pm. So, this supposes that our guests have to arrive before 10 pm to order from the restaurant menu. However, our snack menu is still available after 10 pm and I know that our staff propose to you this solution.

Please, accept again my most sincere apologies for this misadventure and I really hope that you will give us a second chance to regain your confidence.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

Great place for a drink on the upper level overlooking the sea. Comfortable seats and nice service with some free hors d'oeuvre for that special touch. We did not stay at this hotel but being a Hyatt I am sure it is wonderful. Great location also.

Hyatt Regency N... P, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for your nice comment on our Tripadvisor page.

I am really glad to read that you had a great experience in our bar “Le 3e” and that you appreciated our sea-view terrace.

Be sure that the satisfaction of our guests is our first motivation.

I realy hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our etablishment where you will be always more than welcome.