“Pearl wedding anniversary dinner for 4”
Review of Le 3e

Ranked #183 of 2,317 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Newly created menu for every season at the Restaurant Le 3e, located on the third floor of the hotel Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée. The Executive Chef Cyril CHEYPE reserves some beautiful surprises. Local seasonal products are carefully chosen to highlight delicious and colorful Mediterranean gastronomy. Quality and simplicity is the priority: the original flavor is enhanced in a refined menu. The choice of the best products in close collaboration with the local producers, the most perfect cooking to reveal the finesse of the flavors and a modern presentation in greatest details: all in harmony with the seasons.
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Booked the resteraunt in advance.... had really good quick responses to my emails!
We had a wonderful experience here, marvellous service with lovely pleasant staff and gorgeous food... it was warm , cosy and a lovely atmosphere with nice background music, beautiful food, beautifully presented and nice after dinner drinks in the cocktail bar on nice comfy sofas! Can definitely recommend and would most definitely return! Prices weren’t cheap but then again weren’t terribly expensive and we felt that we had good value for money spent! Victoria Storry

Date of visit: October 2018
Socialmediapalais, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Madam,

What a pleasure to read such nice comment on our Tripadvisor page. I would like to thank you for it as well as for your recommendations.
I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant experience in our restaurant and that you enjoyed the atmosphere, the service and the food.
We are all really happy to have contributed to make your wedding anniversary a wonderful moment.

I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our establishment where you will be always more than welcome.

Reviewed October 27, 2018

Booked this for my 50th birthday and mentioned this in the booking. Whilst i was wished a happy birthday there was no little ‘extra’ like a free glass of wine or a desert. For a high class restaurant, i expected something to acknowlege the fact. From the pictures was expecing to be able to eat on the terrace but was advised on arrival that they dont serve food there. Was disappointed in. the actual service on the night however was excelent, the waiter Raul was a complete star. My food was amazing albeit a bit pricey for what you are getting. Overall though can highly recommend paying a visit

Date of visit: October 2018
Socialmediapalais, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your contribution on our Tripadvisor page as well as for your recommendations.
I am pleased to read that you appreciated the quality of food and service (especially regarding our waiter Raoul). However, I have taken good note of your disappointment due to the fact that you could not have your dinner on the terrace. As the waiter mentioned it, during this period where the temperatures are low, we advised our clients to have dinner inside in order to guarantee the quality of the dishes prepared by our chef. But if the clients really want to be served outside we will always meet their expectations. Be sure that the satisfaction of our guests is our first preoccupation.

I really hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in our restaurant “Le 3e” to enjoy our sea view terrace during the sunny days.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We went for a drink this afternoon and were initially excited. The view was amazing from the third floor bar looking out over the azure waters of the Med. however, the view was as good as it got mostly. Our waitress served other people who arrived after us and their drinks obviously came out after ours. We had to ask if our drinks were on their way as it took over 20+ mins. It wasn’t busy, there were four other tables only. The smoked Negroni was nice and my rose was fine. I asked for a glass of cold water and ended up with a glass of tepid tap water. The complimentary olives and bits were tasty. We would’ve stayed for another drink and even some snacks but the service was so bad that we left after just the one drink. What a wasted opportunity. Definitely not recommended

Socialmediapalais, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

I have taken into account your comment on our Tripadvisor page and would like to apologize for the lack of service you experienced.
I understand your disappointment and can assure you that this situation is highly unusual in our restaurant/bar “Le 3e”.
I will notify the Outlets manager about it and make sure that this incident does not reoccur anymore.

Please, accept again my most sincere apologies for the troubles you suffered.

I really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our establishment in order to give us the chance to regain your confidence.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Our group of 6 friends had a lovely lunch at 3e. We booked a table on the terrace beforehand and luckily it was a beautiful sunny afternoon. Our table had a spectacular view of the sea and the Promenade, and the umbrella over the table allowed us to enjoy that view but without the glare. Our waiter Paulo was funny, helpful and efficient and the food was divine. We started with the mediterranean plate and then had the chicken with tandoori spices, salmon and seabass. All were great. Topped this off with three bottles of champagne, and everything very reasonably priced. Must also mention Leticia who served up smiles along with assisting Paulo. The maitre d (tall with glasses) was also lovely. A perfect afternoon. The hotel itself is well located and from what we saw, well appointed. Would like to stay there on the next trip.

Date of visit: September 2018
Socialmediapalais, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for your contribution on our Tripadvisor page. What a pleasure to read such a nice comment that I will share with all the staff, especially with Paulo, Leticia and Jonathan.

I am really happy that you and your friends enjoyed your experience in our restaurant/terrace and that you appreciated the view, the quality of food and the service.

Be sure that the satisfaction of our guests is our first motivation.

We are all looking forward to seeing you again in our establishment where you will be always more than welcome.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Just finished a wonderful dinner. Staying at the hotel and wanted to stay in. Was happily surprised that we did not have to go far to have our best dinner in nice.
Our waiter Raoul was great and got all of our special requests perfect.
The wine pours were generous.
Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Socialmediapalais, Food & Beverage Director at Le 3e, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a so nice comment on our Tripadvisor page and for your recommendation.

I am delight to read that you have spent a wonderful evening in our restaurant and that you appreciated the quality of food as well as the service, especially regarding Raoul.

I really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in our establishment for a new culinary experience.

Best regards,