“Revelation Tours”
Review of Revelation Tours

Revelation Tours
Ranked #46 of 107 Tours in Nice
More attraction details
Owner description: REVELATION TOURS became over the years THE specialist of shore excursion on the French Riviera. My name is Michel Legrand, I'm a bi-lingual National licenced tour guide and lecturer, with degrees in history (Sorbonne university) and political science. For more than 10 years I do tours in a different manner, believing that my "mission" is not to give you a lecture, but to provide the tools that will help you to understand, feel, appreciate and finally enjoy those two fantastic regions which are Provence and the French Riviera. Take the chance to discover my region not as a tourist, but as a guest of someone who became guide because he's before anything else a "France lover".
Seabrook, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Revelation Tours”
Reviewed December 17, 2010

We just finished a cruise that had a port stop in Toulon. A group tour was organized with Revelation Tours. Basically, it was atransportation. We were met at port and taken to Aix where we were let out and told to be back in two hours. There was no commentary on the way, no guide around the village. We were provided with a map. Next we were driven to a scenic overlook but, again, no commentary. After lunch at a very nice (and reasonably priced) restaurant, we were given an hour to wander through the town but no guide. I have a card from the restaurant but I can't figure out what the name of the village was from it and we sure weren't told. Following that we were driven back to port, not a word from our driver. Several times we asked what village we were passing through so we could find it on their map. For this we paid 175 euros per person.

6 Thank tuckerintexas
Michel L, Gérant at Revelation Tours, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
This tour was provided by a different company, not Revelation Tours.
Up to 2011 we got several bookings it may happened that we had to work with another company, it's something we do not do anymore.