Perfect location across from the sea and a block from the wonderful Old Town. Exceptionally helpful staff at all hours who even made up for the lack of a lift by carrying your bags up for you. Clean, spacious rooms at good value for "Opera" view (streets behind hotel facing Opera and other buildings away from the sea).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel enjoys an exceptional location, on the beachfront and directly overlooking the Promenade des Anglais. This 4-star hotel with 49 rooms, but no lift, is just a few yards from the tram route and 5.3 miles from Nice International Airport. Staying at the Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel provides you with an ideal base in the town center, in Old Nice, a short walk away from Cours Saleya and its famous Flower Market. Free WIFI and 3 public paying car parks nearby. Breakfast room and bar fully renovated in 2015. Charming hotel with Provence-inspired rooms. Located on the French Riviera, the Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel offers a prime location on the Promenade des Anglais, facing the sea, allowing a direct access to the beach. In Nice city center, more specifically in the Old Town, the Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel is adjacent to the Nice Opéra. Discover the French Riviera while being just steps away from the Flower Market and the Cours Saleya. Enjoy its outstanding location to visit or to hang out in the lively area of Nice historical center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs