We stayed here end of October for two nights. This hotel is in a great location - directly opposite the beach. The only thing in between the hotel and the lovely blue Mediterranean is a walking promenade and the double lane road. I would of given it five circles, but the room was so very hot as it was classed as winter period even though the weather was mid 20's outside. On asking the desk they advised the temp is automatically set and cant be adjusted easily. I think the hotel should be able to over-ride this.
We had room 19 , a superior room, that is located on the ground floor right opposite the reception desk, and has windows out to the ocean. It was quite large and decor was very appealing. And the room had a large LCD TV mounted on the wall. The windows are double glazed and completely blocks out any noise from the street.
The desk staff were very pleasant and helpful, for tips on local sites and also advised how we could go to Monaco for a day.
Our price was quite reasonable for the location, room size and the ocean view.
There are plenty of restaurants only about four minutes walk from the hotel in a plaza area.
Would recommend and would definately stay here again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel enjoys an exceptional location, on the beachfront and directly overlooking the Promenade des Anglais. This 4-star hotel with 49 rooms, but no lift, is just a few yards from the tram route and 5.3 miles from Nice International Airport. Staying at the Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel provides you with an ideal base in the town center, in Old Nice, a short walk away from Cours Saleya and its famous Flower Market. Free WIFI and 3 public paying car parks nearby. Breakfast room and bar fully renovated in 2015. Charming hotel with Provence-inspired rooms. Located on the French Riviera, the Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel offers a prime location on the Promenade des Anglais, facing the sea, allowing a direct access to the beach. In Nice city center, more specifically in the Old Town, the Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs hotel is adjacent to the Nice Opéra. Discover the French Riviera while being just steps away from the Flower Market and the Cours Saleya. Enjoy its outstanding location to visit or to hang out in the lively area of Nice historical center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs