- This hotel is centrally located. You walk out and thats the main square. There are many restaurant around the hotel that are open till 2am.
- The room was spacious and clean. No noise could be heard from inside the room.
-The breakfast was good with a goof variety in the buffet.
- There was a nauseating smell and loud noises in the hallway. This was present for the 2 days of our stay. Luckily the noise & smell stayed outside the room.
- The front desk staff was also quite unhelpful and was not able to point us in the direction of the tourism office.
- This does not seem like a 4 star hotel.More
- Free Wifi