1,448 results
All reviews rooftop pool train station old town privilege room paper cups sun deck avenue jean the main shopping street central location good size excellent location mini fridge shopping area top floor easy walking distance min walk reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2019

On arrival my bank card was blocked for 5 working days by the hotel; however the total hotel cost was prepaid.
Coffee was not replaced and no shower cap was provided during the entire stay.
The terrace was awesome!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Bernard S, General Manager at Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Nice Centre Notre-Dame. I am sorry that your experience did not totally meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Although there was some slight issues when booking the hotel due to payment which eventually got sorted I cannot complain about our stay. On arrival myself and my partner were greeted by a lovely deputy manager who showed us to our premier suite. The room was spacious, modern, clean, and had a fantastic view of from the balcony. The rooms were cleaned every day (Stayed 4 nights) to a high standard and we were topped up with a lovely selection of teas and coffees. The rooftop pool is just fantastic! As is the skylouge. Lovely selection of wine and cocktails to hand. The hotel is located 15 min walk to the prominade and a 7 min walk to Nice central station. You couldnt be in a better location.
Cannot comment on food as didnt eat their but If I was to return I would stay here again. Thank you! :-)

Room tip: If you want space- Go Premier suite. Lovely area to eat, corna sofa to watch the TV

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel. In a relative short (10 minutes walk) distance from the beach on the main street in Nice! Public parking available near the hotel. Be advised the hotel offers a better price for parking tichet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Bernard S, General Manager at Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Nice Centre Notre-Dame. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I have been to many Mercure hotels and every time I leave a little disappointed, I should have learned my lesson by now. This hotel is conveniently located between the rail station and the promenade. The room itself was a very good size as we had a deluxe room with balcony which was nice. The bed was very uncomfortable and we hardly slept. We had hung out our breakfast order but that was never picked up so we go no breakfast in the room even though the room next to us was served their breakfast in their room. Just a total let down. As a Silver Accor member I expect better things from a group I loyal use for travelling.

Date of stay: August 2019
vigie06, General Manager at Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

The main issue with this hotel is that the price suggests a much higher quality experience than it provides. Don’t be misled by the photos on the website like I was: the rooms aren’t nearly as fresh and bright as you’d imagine. The are markings on the walls, and the bathrooms are off color and out-of-date. To be fair, the rooms aren’t terrible: they’re just overpriced and are closer to a budget hotel than a 4-5 star establishment. Expect Travelodge level quality instead of the photoshopped pictures on the website. The rooftop pool was nice, though, and the location was extremely central. You will be happy here if you don’t care much about interior design or freshness, and are more interested in exploring Nice most of the day and spending your hotel time at the pool.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
vigie06, General Manager at Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.