Room is standard European hotel, meaning not a lot of floor space. Included a small desk, chair, flat screen TV, free standing closet, and largh bath room with tub and shower spray plus bidet. Room and linens were clean. For 1, fabulous. For 2, you better be friends.
Location was a short walk (1 km) to main restaurant and shops. Beach was just another 200 m walk. Lots of major stores and pharmacies in the area if you needed something, but didn't want to pay "beach" prices.
Front desk and staff were very friendly and helpful. I had left my passport and had a taxi driver delivering it, and the staff were very helpful in making sure I got it back. I was a tough traveler because, I was understandably nervous about getting it back. They continually reassured me and I did get it back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame is a recently refurbished 4 star hotel located opposite Notre Dame church, close to the Promenade des Anglais and the old city. On the tram line, the hotel is 300 m from the station and 7 km from the airport. The hoteloffers 200 rooms with 2,000 sqm of inner gardens. Enjoy our solarium, beauty centre, swimming pool and rooftop bar with panoramic views over the city. Public undercover pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Centre Notre Dame