We booked a 'privilege' room with a balcony and were pleasantly suprised at the size. It had a huge bed , a small table and two chairs and a 'day bed' and large coffee table. The bathroom was spacious with two sinks and the balcony had a table and two chairs and a sun lounger. The breakfast was standard buffet style though one morning there was a problem with the food running out and not being replenished. The location was good - 5mins walk from the main railway stn and 10 mins walk from the sea front. The rooftop pool was quite small and unheated but there were loungers and parasols for sunbathing and a changing room and shower. No restaurant, just breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame is a recently refurbished 4 star hotel located opposite Notre Dame church, close to the Promenade des Anglais and the old city. On the tram line, the hotel is 300 m from the station and 7 km from the airport. The hoteloffers 200 rooms with 2,000 sqm of inner gardens. Enjoy our solarium, beauty centre, swimming pool and rooftop bar with panoramic views over the city. Public undercover pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Centre Notre Dame