this hotel is great, the rooms beds amazing, have stayed in nicer places but you cant complain, realey... june and july is great as it is very warm in nice there is a great sundeck on the roof 6th floor with bar and swimming pool and fantastic veiws over nice,just be aware nice is an expensive place and hotel bar prices reflect that 10 euros for pint of beer and 7 euros for cola, there is a reasonable supermarket down the road though, but in general we found the surrounding bars restaurants expensive , ok for a few days.... some rooms have balconys which would have been nice but they wanted an additional charge the room was a bit stuffy and it would have been good to open a window but they dont open breakfast was ok could have been hotter...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame is a recently refurbished 4 star hotel located opposite Notre Dame church, close to the Promenade des Anglais and the old city. On the tram line, the hotel is 300 m from the station and 7 km from the airport. The hoteloffers 200 rooms with 2,000 sqm of inner gardens. Enjoy our solarium, beauty centre, swimming pool and rooftop bar with panoramic views over the city. Public undercover pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Centre Notre Dame