We stayed for 3 nights and this is a great location, across from the promenade towards the old city, It is easily located within walking distance of great cafes and restaurants, and wonderful walks down the promenade in the early evening and morning. Views from room were good but I would ask for front room not a corner as ours was. The rooms are quite despite the traffic close by. A 40 minute drive has you in Monaco or you can catch buses to Cannes next to the Hotel. Staff were great and helpful, rooms were bright and modern with excellent free WiFi. Parking is in the underground secure car park next door. It is a bit of a pain due to the one way narrow streets but if you do not intend to drive its a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice