I recommend this hotel for its location on the Promenade and very near to Massena square in the hearth of Nice. Another pro is the direct access to parking Ruhel, necessary if you are traveling with your own car. Rooms are clean according to European standards (no bidet and with carpet).
Not satisfying the extra cost of breakfast if not included in any offer (in my case I booked the maximum rate with no conditions) and the inability of the hotel to reserve a place at the parking Ruhel at least for the arrival even if they have internal direct access!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice