First time visiting Nice and hotel is the perfect location for access to the beach, promenade, shops, casino and restaurants. Hotel is clean and very modern, I would have liked a sea-view so little disappointed as fully booked as this was a surprise trip for our anniversary but would stay here again if had the wonderful sea-view. Rooms are not romantic or cosy but have all amenities available, would have preferred ceramic cups to paper cups for coffee in the rooms. The breakfast was good and plenty of choice. Staff very professional and polite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice