We stayed in Nice for 3 nights on our own after a tour thru Provence renting a car in Aix. Nice is a good base - lots of activity, good restaurants, access to hi ways, lots of local history not to mention the beaches. This hotel is across the street from the beach and public walkway. Also close to the old town. Reasonably priced, clean, adequate room. Breakfast only, no concierge but clerks try to help. Public garage nearby. Difficult to find - front entrance is on a side road like an alley off the promenade going west on the promenade. A gps would help. Gps is needed if driving on yor own except if you are only doing highway driving. We drove to several 'perched' villages and the signage was poor. a note on the major highways - they are toll roads , have coins or a Ax card!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice