In general this is a very nice hotel for the money.However, our first room had a really strong odor like spoiled milk, or mildew. They were great about moving us but the second room had a faint smell as well. We ended up having to switch hotels but as I said, everyone at the hotel was very helpful. You can't beat the location ... right on the edge of Old Town Nice. Very busy area but that didn't surprise us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice