Had an enjoyable stay in a sea view room which had a great view and was very well appointed, safe coffe maker kettle hairdryer and with some quirky pottery (mock plastic cups!!). Breakfast had a good selection of things bread fruit juices cereals to suit all tastes.
Downsides - though they need teaching how to cook bacon some burnt to a crisp and some hardly cooked. No baths in the sea view rooms but there are some in the patio view. Watch the shower its very slippery. Balcony Ok for standing only.
Staff Very friendly and helpful. Probably the best place we have stayed in Nice. It forms the lower two floors of the Meridien - a five star hotel one of the highest building on the promenade and one the best locations you could wish..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice