After many hours reviewing hotels in Nice, limited availablity left us to pick this hotel, was a little worried how the hotel would actually be but I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was great, quite modern (not my personal style) but a decent sized room (for French hotels), a lovely view (this was at the side of the hotel towards the old town with view of sea), and it was clean and bed was very comfortable. The balcony is not for sitting out on and with the noise from the traffic when the doors are open you won't choose to stay out on it, but once doors are closed noise was gone and air con worked great. Anyway with the promenade across the street its a better place to relax and watch the world go by. If I was going to Nice I would stay here again. Only downfall is breakfast is not fantastic (but that depends on what you want) there was a great choice of dried foods and breads but one thing that let it down is a personal choice for fresh fruit (not tinned which was what was served!!) All in all a great location and decent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice