“Lucky landing!”

NH Nice
Ranked #30 of 203 Hotels in Nice
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I missed my flight for Bordeaux back in November and ended up flying to Nice (how awful!!) I was lucky to get a great deal with LastMinute.com and this was a secret hotel. It really is the ultimate in luxury...everything was superb - the decor, toiletries, real eye for detail. The location was excellent and so was the customer service. The staff helped me book my train to take me over to Bordeaux and were very helpful throughout my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Maurice F, Manager at NH Nice, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Customer,
Thank you for you nice feedback.
We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the NH Nice. I have shared your comments with all the team, so theiy are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy your expectations. Positive feedback from sitisfied clients is our greatest reward. Thank you!!.
We look forward having you with us again at the NH Hotel Group.
My very warm regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had a very pleasant stay recently in the NH Hotel, Nice. While the hotel itself is fairly bland, the reception and housekeeping staff are particularly pleasant, always smiling and helpful - that's why I am giving the hotel 4 stars. The hotel is on a main street, so not one of the more picturesque spots, but it suited my purposes very well as I was on a business trip and it is convenient to all main locations and sights - Place Garibaldi is 10 min walk away and the hotel is situated 1 minute from the tram stop. I also like that the rooms are uncarpeted, nice wooden floors and clean with a good size desk. But really it's the staff who make this hotel a pleasant stop.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for the 'quiet side' of the hotel. The other side is on a main street
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a one night stay at the NHNice mid-December and we had the most marvelous experience! We went to the hotel to see if we might be able to get an early check in, and not only was the lady in reception incredibly polite and helpful, but she also gave us a free upgrade to the only room in the hotel with a spa bath!!! (It was my boyfriend's birthday and he couldn't have asked for a better gift) The room was exceptional, huge, clean and had the most wonderful view over Nice. The location is great for exploring the old town and is conveniently situated for the airport, tram, train and buses as well as a short walk into old town. Would highly recommend a stay here! And thank you to the kind receptionist who gave us the upgrade!

Room Tip: If you go there for your birthday, you might just get the Jacuzzi room :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was here for a convention with colleagues. The location of the hotel is very good. Sights are within walking distance from the hotel. Breakfast and dinner were delicious, but scarce. The wireless internet was only for a fee. The rooms were spacious and clean.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I would suggest staying at this hotel, everything met my needs especially friendly staff AND cleanliness? It is close to areas of interest the hotel was close to good eateries and a safe area to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank William L
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed here for one night before a cruise. The hotel has a good location within walking distance of the sights. The room, service and breakfast were all good. A hospitality tray in the room was welcome. Would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Grumpywise
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had booked a night at the NH hotel and pre paid everything. Upon my arrival I was told that there is no room left. The staff had simply given my room to other people, despite the bill being fully paid and everything being confirmed (no need for any other confirmation). Reception staff was completely challenged by the situation so I had to ask for the Police to come.
Spoke with the Front Office Manager the next day to get an explanation and refund, still waiting for an answer three weeks later (!) also despite a follow up email.

NEVER AGAIN