“correct for one night”

Park Inn by Radisson Nice Airport
Ranked #124 of 203 Hotels in Nice
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 10, 2014

in English it's difficult for me to write 200 characters/this hotel is good if you want to be near the airport in transit, but it's not for touristic stay/to pay for internet in 2014 is very bad/the parking is very small and difficult to move in the road

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The staff at this hotel are extremely friendly and efficient. The hotel has excellent connections to Nice and the Cote D'Azur via rail and bus connections. It is literally within walking distance from Nice airport and the shuttle services provided to the local shopping centre and the airport are good. The breakfast was good including hot food and the restaurant facility was also of a high standard with quick service.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Good location, nice hotel, very clean, staff helpful. value for $.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I had a very good experience. The staff was very friendly and even though they spoke English they were agreeable to speak French with me when I asked. I was returning from a language school and they were very patient. I had some laughs with them. I would recommend the hotel. I stayed one night for transport to airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed here in May,2014 and were traveling with a tour company. The room and bath were large, comfortable and clean. The beds were very comfortable. However, the hotel is far from town and not within walking distance for most people. The bus was close by and was easy to travel to town. The hotel has self service laundry facilities which was a real find. The staff was very friendly and although the hotel food was good the service was very slow.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband & I stayed at Park Inn after a whirlwind five day min-vacation in France. We visited friends in a small village outside of Toulon. When we arrived at the Hotel we were tired, hungry and just wanted a comfortable bed to lay our heads on. We found that and more at the Park Inn. The staff was warm and welcoming from the time we entered the hotel to the time we left the following morning to be taken to our Hotel by their shuttle bus. We had a wonderful meal in the bar, for it was too early for the restaurant was not open yet, and then up to bed for a shower (marvelous) and off to bed. Although very close to the airport never heard a plane. We would highly recommend this hotel and would go back when we return to France again. Oh, I am a major snob when it comes to Hotels.

Room Tip: If you going for view, be sure to ask for room that faces the sea.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was the final lap of our trip and we were tired from a rugged train ride from Toulon. This was an inviting stay and we enjoyed our time at this hotel. The staff was welcoming, the food was very good and the bed was amazing. We were very happy with this Hotel and would return here if we came to Nice and stayed in this part of town.