Hipark by Adagio Nice
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
NH Nice(Nice)
  • Pool
All reviewssofa beda large shopping centreevery other daycarrefour supermarketbig carrefournice riquiertrain stationwash your handsold townwasher and dryersmall kitchenapartment hotelminute walkself cateringper dayrooftop poolliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for few days for business. Price is certainly too high for what is offered. I will not complaint about the breakfast, that you know in France.

I do complaint about the fact that when you're at the reception and employee at the reception receives a Phone call, you have to wait. This happened 2 times to me and one time I even had to wait for 2 Phone calls, people queueing up behind me. The lady told me this was a procedure she had to follow from her manager.

While checking out I wanted my company's name to be printed on the invoice (receive tax back). That was not possible that moment, had to be approved by the god almighty manager. The clerk made a note to send it to me via e-mail. Guess what? I had ask for it again. And guess what? My company's name was not on the invoice. Not really a customer friendly hotel.

The bed I slept on was a couch.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Raymond F
Julie D, Gérant at Hipark by Adagio Nice, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

"Dear guest,
We welcome feedback especially from our valued guests like you.
I just remind you that the person on a phone can't see that there is a lot of people instead of you directly on spot. This is why, the priority is the telephone.
And concerning your request about the invoice name of the company, if your request was made on arrival, there wasn't some problem during your check out. Receptionnist don't need my acceptation to make a special invoice with company name.
We strive everyday to create special experiences to our guests and I am truly sorry we did not manage this for your stay. I would like to apologise for the shortcomings that you have encountered with us. Please be assured that this is not indicative of our usual standards.
Sincerely"
Frederic ROUSSEL / Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Save your money and move to your next choice. Defnetly not worth what they chage! Change of linen just once a week for a stay of a week or more, and you only know this at your arrival. Small breakfast room which gets overcrowded and servive not as speedy as it should be! Buy yourself a soap bar and a shampoo on supermarket in front. You ll need it since you only get a mall soap once a week. Internet? Wi-Fi? Forget it! So far it is taking them 5 days to fix it and not a word, no explanation, no dates, no perspectives given. They just say they have a big problem. And NO internet al all for 5 days. Can anyone believe that in 2014, in EU, it may take 5 days to fix ANY problem on WI-FI? So folks, Save your money. The place is not worth what they charge. Not even half of it!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank AMC7

Sincerely
Frederic ROUSSEL / The manager

Reviewed April 19, 2014

What a great place to stay. It gave our family everything we needed: kitchenette, balcony, lovely bathroom. Air conditioning and pool not working until May. Would have liked to know that 1st.
Didn't use the restaurant. Only 10 minutes walk to the park with great children's play area. If you don't want to walk hop on the tram at end of road. One word of advise, you put only the correct money into the tram machine and very important turn the dial. Also not big into McDonalds but a really lovely one opposite hotel serving proper coffee and cakes.
We liked Nice so much we are going to return and stay here again if price is right.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank troutface
Julie D, Gérant at Hipark by Adagio Nice, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear guest,
Words cannot describe how thankful we are for your beautiful comments! It was a treat to read your excellent remarks, and please be assured that we have shared them with our dedicated teams
We take pride in our proposed services and products, but nothing could make us happier than to hear great compliments for our team and the services we provide to our guests.
We hope to see you again soon and please do not hesitate to contact us before your future visit in Nice or any of our other residences in France.
Frederic ROUSSEL / Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Nice location, rooms are clean, staff at the reception very polite and friendly, it also has a nice location close to the old port and from then on to the Promenade des Anglais, the old town.

We were disappointed the next day when we went to have our breakfast, total chaos, people stuck in front of the buffet looking for something to eat, shortage of milk, bread, coffee, pastries, even cups. I went to the reception and asked for the manager to come and see this mess and do something about it, but I was told he was unavailable, not very responsible I would say, hiding from customers and leaving the rest of the staff to apologize. No gesture was made by the hotel except the apologies of the front desk person.

I wrote a letter to the General Manager explaining that what was otherwise a nice hotel was let down by the disappointing breakfast, but now 3 days later he did not yet respond. Not acceptable from a 4* hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank brightstar777
Julie D, Gérant at Hipark by Adagio Nice, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Sincerely
Frederic ROUSSEL / Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I think for the people who are used to to go to an hotel, which looks like an apartment would be great, because you can buy a lot if things in carrefour. But for the people who wants to enjoy the city, or etc I would not suggest to book this hotel.
For people who have really little kids it would be the best, because there is a mini-park. And a lounge which has the internet, (In the room there is no internet) and can see children through windows.

Food Service: We didn't get breakfast or lunch or dinner in this hotel, since the carrefour and brought food coast less, and plus there is a kitchen so we could cook.

Cleaning Service: The cleaning service was not bad, because even though it is clean and still you really want some parts to clean, if you see cleaning lady you can ask them and they will do it.

Bed: If you like soft and fluffy bed, it would be excellent, but if you like hard bed it would be bad.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family