“Best way to see & experience Nice !!!!!”
Review of Left Bank Scooters

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Left Bank Scooters
Ranked #87 of 110 Tours in Nice
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the French Rivera in style on a Vespa scooter.Left Bank Scooters offer the latest model Vespa scooter which we will deliver for free to your hotel anywhere in Nice.Our private guided tours in English or French run every day of the week. Choose from a 3.5 hour tour of Nice and its surrounds, or a 7 hour tour of Nice, Monaco and everything in between!
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Jean was our tour guide and he was excellent. His English was great and he was very accomodating. He made sure we were together and safe. We had 2 scooters for a family of 4. Jean also helped us order lunch and try some things we never would've tried. And they were great! We would love to do this again! You truly experience the city! I wish we could've stayed longer!

4  Thank stepherocket

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Went to Nice with my girlfriend and ordered the scooter on-line few weeks before. It felt already good, the site, the service etc., but still... seeying is believing. Was worried a bit if everything would be running smoothly as I was planning to give my girlfriend a great time in Nice without worries. In just a few words: Great, on-time service, nice guy, nice scooter and helmets and everything was well arranged. Few minutes later we were biking away for three days. Will def. do this again, in Paris or Nice!!

1  Thank Bastiaan70
Reviewed September 15, 2010

Its now been 3 months since i was in Europe, and my fondest memory was riding through the streets of Nice on a brand new red scooter! Easy to drive, i was lead by Evan(worker at left bank scooters) on a guided tour around the gorgeous mountains, where we stop to take scenic walks and great photo points. We drove to secluded beaches and took the time to go for a swim. Left Bank Scooters take you places that you just cant see on your own, it was amazing!
The scooters are easy to handle and comfy to drive, for it was my first time on scooter, they fit up to two people on each one.

3  Thank danp3
Reviewed July 20, 2010

I called last minute on a Friday evening. Adam answered the phone mid-delivery of a scooter and told me that one would be available Saturday afternoon. He called en-route to deliver my scooter on Saturday to the hotel. He was very friendly and clearly explained how the scooter worked in about 5 min, gave me his business card in case I had any problems and was off. I was only in Paris for less than 48 hours, but was able to see every major museum and monument. Parking was not a problem and the cool breeze was welcomed as it was very hot! Adam also was very prompt in picking up the scooter the following day. I would recommend Left Bank Scooters to anyone looking to easily get around Paris.

2  Thank scooter075
See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2010

The scooter, virually brand new and in excellent condition, was delivered right on time to our hotel (at no extra cost). The helmets were in equally good condition. All payments, insurance, etc was done on the spot and we were on our way in no time, enjoying a fantastic weekend in Nice.
Pick up from the hotel was just as prompt and professional. We would highly recommend Left Bank Scooters for all your light travel needs when in Nice.
Tony Geldenhuys