“Simple Bar with Pizza and Lasagne”
Review of Coppelia

Coppelia
Reserve a Table
Sat, 10/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #875 of 2,368 Restaurants in Nice
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You can sit inside and outside.
When it is warm, you will love to sit outside.
The menu is very simple and basic and so are also the wine offers.
To have almost no choice means, by the glass you will not become or feel happy.
Then it makes more sense to order a beer.
0,1 l cheep wine (depending on the quality) will be charged with 3,50 €.

Of course I need to confirm, that the female boss, coming from Italy, is very friendly!

But all available offers are not enough to get a higher rating!

Give it a try!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic pizza and very friendly attentive staff ... I say one of the best pizza I have ever eaten .. a real insider tip for tourists .. for evening you better book

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

Nice restorant whith very good service.
We ate lasagna bolonaise and pizza, and both plates were delicious.
Don't miss the trilece desert!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

We just had dinner at Coppelia! (we had initially gone to eat at a different restaurant who crammed us in between two other tables, despite there being other tables available; then when we said we wanted to share a pizza and wine, we were told it was not possible ie we had to order another meal - really?).
So we left and stumbled across Coppelia - magnificent to say the very least.
The first bonus was that we were permitted to share a pizza between us (big pizzas).
2nd bonus was that we could choose our own table!
3rd bonus was that the pizza was amazing - we shared the Napoli - so good with ample anchovies.
4th bonus was that the wine was really good.
5th bonus was that the prices were extremely reasonable (and cheaper and tastier than a lot of the competition restaurants).
6th bonus was that the staff were delightful! I could not fault them. I also spoke to the chef about his perfect pizzas and he appeared very humble and appreciative.
7th bonus was one of the waitresses was very patient with me and tried to help me with my useless French!
This place is amazing and I highly highly recommend it!!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Janine022
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

This is the great place to have a delicious meal or drink !!! Good location with nice staff. It is recommended to you to try this !

Date of visit: July 2019