“A wonderful experience with great food and impeccable service”
Review of Flaveur

Flaveur
Ranked #139 of 2,292 Restaurants in Nice
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed May 30, 2017

My boyfriend and I were looking for a great meal in Nice away from the tourist restaurants near our Air BnB. Flaveur did not disappoint! The meal was outstanding....in fact the green pea and swordfish risotto may have been one of the best things I ever tasted. Every dish is a piece of art - presented beautifully with the most delicious flavours. We had the 7 course meal with wine pairings and were at the restaurant for may hours but loved every minute.

The service is also outstanding. Jola the restaurant manager is so friendly, knowledgeable about every ingredient and wine and cares about the experience each guest receives. We were worried that because we didn't speak French we wouldn't be able to communicate with the waiters but Jola speaks perfect English it was great getting to get to know him throughout the meal.

I would definitely recommend Flaveur and feel it should have more than 1 Michelin Star!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank staciebum

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Dined here with my partner.
Friendly and articulate staff.
Very relaxed atmosphere
Food was excellent
Small and intimate dining room
A real pleasure tucked away in nice

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Andy M
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Ive been living in Nice for the last year and have eaten all over at a few of the restaurants high up on these lists and Flaveur is not only the best around but one of the best meals ive had in my life. Its a serious michelin star tasting menu so you have to be passionate about food, if youre looking for a quick burger go somwhere else. This is a serious dining experience and not cheap but my god an incredible food and wine experience. These Chefs served me things i had hated my whole life and somehow ate every last bite. If you are serious about food i cannot recommend an evening here enough. It was my 21st birthday meal and ill always remember it.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Toby H
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

It deserves its Michelin star and a second one two. The food was refined with excellent combinations, original and classical at the same time. The service is also top. I warmly recommend the place

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Alexis W
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

An absolutely little gem in Nice!! Arranged with the place to have a chambre separee for the party of 14 people attending the dinner and I have never experienced such a private and attentive dinner service. Champagne, wines and aperitifs perfectly accompanied to lovely and well looking and tasting foods. Would definitely go again also in a private context.

Date of visit: April 2017