“Best bistrot in Nice”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I am a local resident and every time i go out out i bring my frieds here and i've never gotten a bad comment, the service is great, especially Fabien and his wine recomendattions and and the food isamazing. by the size of the kitchen you wouldn't epect it but is really good food for an affordable price. the pluma de bellota iberica is so good and the carpaccio of swordfish is really great. This is a must if you are in Nice. one of the best places to eat here without a doubt

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The most delicious lunch, bread, wine etc. I had smoked salmon which was out of this world. A view of the beautiful Nice port totally enhances the experience. The lady who served us was the nicest person, I loved her.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had the pleasure of discovering this restaurant with a frend, we followed the waiter's suggestion for the wine and were very pleased with his recomendation and enjoyed the meal very much. My friends risoto may have lacked some cooking time, but besides that nothing to say about the rest of the meal

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a Monday night dinner at In Vino. It's just off the main thoroughfare in Old Town. The outdoor seating is a nice place to watch the passing parade. We were seated quickly and enjoyed our wine while checking out the menu. We shared a soup starter and it was a delicious leek with potato combination. My wife thought her risotto with eggplant was tasty, but not anything outstanding. My entree of Boeuf Braise with salad and a side of cheese with honey mousse was excellent. The beef came in a savory broth with carrots. Service was friendly, efficient and helpful. A very nice dinner experience at a reasonable (for Nice) price.

1  Thank Gordon C
Reviewed April 11, 2014

What an amazing recommendation, shared by a friend. It's mentioned as top10 best bistro in Nice (situated in Old Nice), but quite frankly it's excellent and very good. Big variety of plates, fish and meat and served either with glass or wine or good bottles that you can choose.
Service is outstanding, owners how to serve you and are also passionated by food and small details. On Thursday evening, a singer/musician comes to play inside to give it even more atmosphere. Well done Frenchies, keep up the good work !