“reasonable enough, nice beef”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #1,426 of 1,906 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
DUBLIN, IRELAND
“reasonable enough, nice beef”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

nice helping of chips, not greasy, the barbeque sauce very tasty, only tried the beef, which was nice. one day i think when i called on a busy lunch time, i felt the meat was pre cooked though. but only on one occasion.
also on one occasion, i was charged €4 for a Cafe Americain, by one girl althouh i was only charged €2 for the same coffee a couple of days earlier. so i didnt get a coffee next time i visited, i purposely waited and got it a couple of door down.
reasonable value

Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Brisbane, Australia
“Great value!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My 85 year old Mum and I dined here, attracted by the 11.90 Euro for 2 courses sign in the window. We couldn't believe the value of this place! We were given a little plate of salad and bread as soon as we entered. There was then a choice of 2 or 3 main courses, including chicken and fish and a choice of chips, baked potato and I think haricots verts, and a choice of maybe 5 sauces. We though the portion size would be small because of the price, but we couldn't get through them. There was a choice of maybe 3 desserts. My Mum had the chocolate which she said was incredibly chocolatey and delicious. I had something that said white cheese and was basically joghurt with berry topping which I enjoyed. Fantastic value for budget conscious travellers!

• Visited April 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Nice Place!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place was my salvation in April 1, 2012 after few weeks eating pasta, pizza and another rarely things at Germany, Italy and Switzerland. We was looking for lunch and when I saw the sign of Buffalo Grill definitely I saw the sky. We ordered buffalo wings, ribs, steak, potatoes fries. They put bread and then a salad plate before the meal. I was very happy and the waiter was very friendly. This restaurant is big, cozy, have a great location and accept credit card (I used bank of america).

Este lugar fue mi salvación, el 1 de abril 2012. Luego de unas semanas comiendo pasta, pizza y otras cosas raras en Alemania, Italia y Suiza. Estábamos buscando un lugar para almorzar y cuando vi el letrero de Buffalo Grill definitivamente vi el cielo. Ordenamos alitas de pollo, costillas, steak, patatas fritas. Ellos pusieron pan y luego un plato de ensalada antes de la comida. Yo estaba muy feliz y el camarero fue muy amable en todo momento. Este restaurante es grande, acogedor, tiene una gran ubicación y se aceptan tarjetas de crédito (yo usé Bank of America).

• Visited May 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“chain restaurant”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

One of those places where you know which ever one you visit, it will be always the same. A typical grill with a sort of psuedo wild west theme. I prefer the Courte Paille chain but I also like this one for steak on a day to day basis

Visited April 2012
Faversham, United Kingdom
“A friendly, reliable restaurant”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We visited the Buffalo Grill one Sunday when everywhere else appeared to be closed and it was pouring with rain. We were made very welcome by the waiter who spoke excellent English and who found the time to talk to us. The meal was good, as usual in this chain of rerstaurants.

Visited February 2013