“Amazing Night”

Geppetto
Ranked #55 of 2,317 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Réouverture changement d’adresse à nice ou 9 rue chauvain 06000 nice restaurant italien cuisine maison. Avant domiciliée 5 rue gioffredo nice la réouverture a éte effectivement faite le 23 novembre 2017. On est plus à gioffredo mais svp 9 rue chauvain 06000 nice svp changer l’adresse de ma page merci,
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic welcome, very authentic, old world Restaurant.
The host, the owner was full of chat and the food was great too. I had Tortelloni Truffle and my friend had Risotto Fruit Mers, both recommended.
Fantastic atmosphere, would return x

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

At the origin I was going to write a bad review to prevent people from going to the restaurant, in that case we would always have a table without pre-ordering (mean, I know)
I just cannot. This homelike atmosphere when the owner asks you if your pasta is too salty or not...hell, it’s perfection! Definitely, we will visit again...and again ;)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner at this nice italian restaurant. Its quite small so reservation is needed.

The food was perfect. We had a nice plate of antipasta. The penne as main dish was delicious. This was even better with a bottle of montepulciano wine :-)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriends family and I were in Nice for a week. We went to Geppetos by fluke one day and had to go back the for a second time, it was so good. We were a group of 7 and we were all thoroughly satisfied. I had the Gnocchi Neapolitan, the marinara sauce was delicious with mozzarella di buffala and fresh basil.It was the best gnocchi I had ever had. Everything is made fresh and made in house by the owner and his family. There were plenty of vegetarian options. We will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Fresh good quality ingredients bought every morning and made fresh. The menus is designed daily, the owner is very involved in each dish and produces high quality dishes for each diner. He takes the time to get to know each person to create a personal experience.

Date of visit: April 2017